FleXILO® Compact - storage and boiler fuel delivery systems
Our own wood pellet storage system FleXILO Compact allows you to store pellets in our own FleXILO tank, with pellets being fed to the boiler by an auger screw or via a vacuum suction system.
The FleXILO storage tank is a new innovation for OkoFEN wood pellet boiler systems as it provides an ideal fuel solution for storage rooms with less space and low ceilings.
A new vibrating conical extractor enables about 20% more storage capacity.
Specially important for renovated buildings, the new tank with 1600mm height is suited for the low cellar ceilings.
FleXILO Compact adavantages:
- Special antistatic textile material, super strong, wire-reinforced
- Simple and quick installation
- Ideal for renovation and restoration projects
- 12 standard sizes ranging from 450 kg to 7 tonnes
- Bespoke pellet tanks up to 12 tonnes capacity
- Can be situated in cellars or damp areas
- Can be installed outdoors if protected from rain and UV light
FleXILO Compact Features:
- 60% more wood pellet storage
- innovative patented functional concept by means of elastic springs and retractable bottom
- integrated auger
- woven polyester fabric with special textile with antistatic properties
- simple and quick installation
- cost effective
- sustainable timber frame
- outdoor installation possible
The FleXILO Compact takes up approximately the same floor area as a bunded oil tank, containing the same amount of energy.
FleXILO with Auger Delivery
The auger delivery system is the most economical solution but can only be used where the FleXILO is adjacent to the boiler.
The auger can be installed on 3 different sides and is pivoted from 20° to 35°. The burner can be fitted to the right or the left.
FleXILO with Vacuum Suction Delivery
Pellets may be delivered from the FleXILO to the boiler using a vacuum
suction system. The maximum distance in this case is 20m. The vacuum suction system is used where an auger delivery system is unsuitable
eg. long distances or difficult routes between the FleXILO and the boiler.